Crestchic Loadbanks, a world leader in load bank power testing solutions, will be showcasing a range of power testing solutions at Data Centre World Paris, which takes place 16 – 17th November at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
Members of the Crestchic team will be available throughout the event on stand K20, to discuss Crestchic’s capabilities and product offering,
Data Center World Paris is the largest event in France dedicated to data centres, offering attendees an unrivalled line-up of world-class suppliers to the data centre sector together with networking and conference opportunities.
Jean-Philippe Gouvenel, Business Development Manager at Crestchic France, explains: “In a data centre environment, power outages can lead to unexpected and extremely expensive downtime. The data center industry’s standard for uptime is five-9s—or 99.999%, making it vital that backup power systems are fit for purpose if an outage occurs. Using load banks for commissioning and ongoing testing of backup power solutions, as well as for heat load testing, can mitigate this risk and help customers meet strict uptime SLAs. We’re looking forward to meeting customers and industry colleagues to talk about power continuity in the sector.”
Crestchic’s range of products include:
- Resistive-only load banks typically up to 300kW for heat load testing
- Rack mounted server emulators for heat load- testing
- Capacitive load banks to test with the leading power factor often associated with servers
- Large multi-megawatt, medium voltage load bank packages to test and synchronise multigenset systems on a common bus with a lagging power factor
- DC load banks to test UPS systems for close battery analysis and discharge performance
- Resistive-reactive load banks for testing the whole system operation in an emergency change-over scenario.
To register for this event, visit: www.datacentreworld.fr
For more information on Crestchic, visit https://crestchic.fr/