The Crestchic team is attending this year’s PowerEx Live event, which takes place on 8th December, 2022, at the prestigious Park Plaza Hotel, Westminster, London.
The PowerEx Live event aims to offer the perfect networking opportunities for professionals across the Genset, CHP, Data Centre and Consultancy industry sectors. The team will be on on hand to meet with customers and prospects to chat to customers about the role of load banks in ensuring uptime in industries where power is business critical.
The hotly anticipated AMPS Awards for Excellence event is being held in the evening at the same location, with Crestchic nominated for a number of categories, including Company of the Year and Engineer of the Year.
Paul Brickman, Commercial Director at Crestchic, commented, “Diversifying the power generation mix is high on the worldwide agenda in 2022, especially with energy shortages dominating the news. As the world looks to alternative sources of power, demand is also increasing. Our reliance on power and data means that it is vital that we’re prepared for the potential devastation caused by outages. To mitigate this risk, load banks are integral to the commissioning and ongoing testing of back-up power sources and generators, making them an important part of any power resilience strategy.”
Crestchic’s range of solutions include:
- Manufacture and supply of load banks from 20kW up to 7000kW.
- Large multi-megawatt, medium voltage load bank packages to test and synchronise multi-genset systems on a common bus with a lagging power factor
- Resistive-reactive load banks for testing the whole system operation in an emergency change-over scenario
- Data centre specific solutions such as Resistive-only load banks and Rack mounted server emulators for heat load- testing
- Capacitive load banks to test with the leading power factor often associated with servers
Paul concluded, ”PowerEx is a great opportunity to meet with potential customers to help them to plan their power resilience strategies, but it’s also a very valuable event in terms of networking with other power industry suppliers. We’re looking forward to catching up with friends and colleagues at this years’ event, and to celebrating the best of our industry at the AMPS Awards.”
PowerEx Live has won a solid reputation as a quality networking and industry event, and is organised by one of the leading publications companies in the field of power generation and energy today, Power Media International Group Ltd. For more information about the event, visit the website at https://www.powerexlive.co.uk/about