The Crestchic team is looking forward to meeting customers, prospects and colleagues at this year’s PowerEx Live event, which takes place on 7th December 2023, at the Park Plaza Hotel, Westminster, London.
PowerEx Live offers networking opportunities for professionals working in Genset, CHP, Data Centre and Consultancy industries. The team will be available to chat with customers about how load banks ensure uptime in business-critical industries.
Paul Brickman, Commercial Director at Crestchic, commented, “Our reliance on power, and ongoing power transition, means that it is vital that we’re prepared for the potential devastation caused by outages. To mitigate this risk, load banks are integral to the commissioning and ongoing testing of backup power sources and generators. PowerEx is a great opportunity to meet with potential customers to help them to plan their power resilience strategies, but it’s also a very valuable event in terms of networking with other power industry suppliers. We’re looking forward to catching up with customers and industry colleagues at this years event.”
Crestchic’s range of solutions include:
- Manufacture and supply of load banks from 20kW up to 7000kW.
- Large multi-megawatt, medium voltage load bank packages to test and synchronise multi-genset systems on a common bus with a lagging power factor
- Resistive-reactive load banks for testing the whole system operation in an emergency change-over scenario
- Data centre specific solutions such as Resistive-only load banks and Rack mounted server emulators for heat load- testing
- Capacitive load banks to test with the leading power factor often associated with servers
PowerEx Live is organised by one of the leading publications companies in the field of power generation and energy today, Power Media International Group Ltd. For more information about the event, visit the website at https://www.powerexlive.co.uk/about